JOB SEEKERS INVITED TO ATTEND JOB FAIR IN CUMBERLAND COUNTY
The Job Fair will be held at the Cumberland Valley High School Gymnasium
from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday, November 8th, 2010
(6746 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050).
This is a FREE event
* 55 business will be represented (from industrial to office positions).
* State and local government agencies along with private businesses will be on-site to discuss and review their available employment opportunities.
* Employers will be accepting applications during the event.
* Volunteers will be on-hand to review and critique resumes.
* An Unemployment Compensation representative from PA Labor & Industry will be available to answer UC questions.
* Job seekers are encouraged to dress for their targeted industry or business type.
* School will not be in session due to a teacher in-service day.
Participating businesses include:
State Civil Service Commission, FootLocker Corporate Services, Alacer Corporation, Primerica, Hershey Entertainment & Resorts, Woodstream, Warrell, Volvo Construction Equipment, Fastenal, Keystone Human Services, Milton Hershey Schools, Eastern Consolidation & Distribution, Aerotek, Beistle Company, Universal Protective Packaging, Utility Services Group, Flight Systems Industrial Products, Carlisle Container, Visiting Nurse Association of Central PA, EDSI, Ames True Temper, Aflac, National Recovery Agency, Dairy Farmers of America, Chambersburg Waste Paper Company….. and more!
THIS IS A FREE EVENT FOR ALL JOB SEEKERS
NO REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY TO ATTEND
Any event questions can be directed to:
Anthony P. Amadure
CCEDs Business Development Specialist